Monday, August 9, 2010
back from MONTELLO
I made it back today from MONTELLO, Had a great THREE WEEKS there this trip!I got new tires + rims,two batteries,new shocks,and a new starter for the truck boy it sure runs good now!.I hope to be back there in two weeks,hope JTand SANDY are still there then and maybe Preston can come out?. ADIOS BILL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Bill. I'm envious of your three week stay. I'd say you're almost a local by now. I'm excited to hear more about your trip. Glad to hear the truck is running so tight. Kristian and I are headed to Wendover for a quick trip on the 18th of this month. Kind of quick for you to turn around and come back, but we'd love to throw some dice with you!
ReplyDeleteCatch you later,
Preston
sounds good to me!hope to be there on the 17th thru the end of month.I will call you soon. bill
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!!!
ReplyDelete