It's interesting to me how EVERYTHING Montello draws you in. It's definitely a different cemetery to anything I've ever seen, but I too was drawn to it. That said, I think I'll be thrown to the wind.
Hello Bill, This weekend I went and Visited A Good Friend of mine Grave In Brigham City UT.And Then My Parents In the Mount Calvary Cemetery here in the Avenues in Salt Lake City. If I may say Bill your choice Does Look Very Peaceful. Augie
It's interesting to me how EVERYTHING Montello draws you in. It's definitely a different cemetery to anything I've ever seen, but I too was drawn to it. That said, I think I'll be thrown to the wind.
ReplyDeleteHello Bill, This weekend I went and Visited A Good Friend of mine Grave In Brigham City UT.And Then My Parents In the Mount Calvary Cemetery here in the Avenues in Salt Lake City. If I may say Bill your choice Does Look Very Peaceful. Augie
ReplyDelete