Hey,Just got back yesterday from Montello,met Preston and his family what nice people!. I got Curt and we went out to the land where he made a road and driveway for me,we then waited for the container to arrive,which was right on time.We then unloaded IT! I was so Happy to finally have it here!.I would like to thank Preston again for all his help and professional business manner,I highly recommend him for all your container needs!.Here are some photo's. Adios bill
Thursday, April 8, 2010
CONTAINER HAS LANDED!
Hey,Just got back yesterday from Montello,met Preston and his family what nice people!. I got Curt and we went out to the land where he made a road and driveway for me,we then waited for the container to arrive,which was right on time.We then unloaded IT! I was so Happy to finally have it here!.I would like to thank Preston again for all his help and professional business manner,I highly recommend him for all your container needs!.Here are some photo's. Adios bill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Bill took Curt out to get his backhoe and watched 5 antelope run right next to your container !!! Preston and Curt both said you wanted to see some. It was really cool.
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you maybe next time.
Glad you are happy with your container. Looking forward to meeting all of you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Bill, good to hear you made it home safe. Pack your bags, container prices are rising and I'm thinking of getting one more for my place in the next week or so...see you in Montello?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are pleased with the container and thank you for your endorsement!
Everyone else, check out the time stamps on the pics. The morning ground was covered with about two inches of snow. By early afternoon it was all melted! That's just how things roll in Montello.
Thanks again Bill. See you soon!