I went shopping today,I got my Standly thermos,My tankless water heater,and my Mr.Heater propane heater,solar landscape lights,and of all things i forgot to get the damn buckets!.Adios bill
Hey Bill, Congrats on your new amenities,however when you come here to stay a while during the summer time you'll want some kind of air conditioning,lol. Hey the solar landscape lights are cool to see during the night time, I have around 24 of them in various places and on all 4 corners, cool to see them on when I pull up there at times around 10:30pm (or later) to see them shining...
dude, don't forget the damn buckets!!!! I'm excited (beyond belief really) to check out your tankless water heater.
ReplyDeleteLooks like its going to be a hell of meeting in Montello, looking forward to meeting you both..
ReplyDeleteHey Bill, Congrats on your new amenities,however when you come here to stay a while during the summer time you'll want some kind of air conditioning,lol. Hey the solar landscape lights are cool to see during the night time, I have around 24 of them in various places and on all 4 corners, cool to see them on when I pull up there at times around 10:30pm (or later) to see them shining...
ReplyDelete