I would like to thank Preston so much for making the trip a great time spent in the valley!.I'm very happy with my land,need a little road work by curt and it should be good.It was great to meet GEOFF and MIKE and see their progress so far.Hope to be back in late march or early april.Brian here are some photo's of your land.The last one is from pilot rd.,looks like all you have to do is get over this bump.POWER POLES CLOSE.Preston making his mark.Your land.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
LIVING LIKE ANGELS
I would like to thank Preston so much for making the trip a great time spent in the valley!.I'm very happy with my land,need a little road work by curt and it should be good.It was great to meet GEOFF and MIKE and see their progress so far.Hope to be back in late march or early april.Brian here are some photo's of your land.The last one is from pilot rd.,looks like all you have to do is get over this bump.POWER POLES CLOSE.Preston making his mark.Your land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice pics Bill,you have journeyed long and far, and very nice to hear you and Preston had a great time and to explore and to find yours & Brian's land,Very good deal. Talk Soon, Augie
ReplyDeleteP.S.Glad you made it safely to & from Montello...
Geeze, first Curt, now Bill....I'm afraid the first thing that people are going to think about me is that I can't keep my zipper up! Too funny man.
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely welcome for the time well spent in the valley! I'm not sure how I contributed...I'll give the credit to Montello...it is a wonderful place! That said, the trip really was all my pleasure. Can't wait till next time!
Brian, the first pic is of the Jeep trail that borders the Northern boundary on your property. Thus, everything to the right is yours brother!!! The picture of the power pole is right on pilot valley road. Your land is about a mile off in the distance. The second pic is all your land taken from the Northwest corner!!! And, the one of me with my back turned, well Bill is trying to get me in trouble....hahahahaaha....I am actually standing 15 feet off your property on BLM land....it is basically my commentary on federally owned property within State boundaries. Truthfully, it's either a political statement or a sign of too many Cervezas!!!
ReplyDeleteFederal property ??? wow I thought it was the peoples property hihi !!!!....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to next month and roaming the area...
Great pic's
Awesome pics of my land thanks Bill. Thanks Preston for going on the government lands for your relief. Will try to get an outhouse for your next visit. So if the BLM owns land next to mine, no neighbors will be near. Now to find 1 mile of power line to get to my property lol how many extension cords will that be?
ReplyDelete