Saturday, January 30, 2010

HOT WATER

I think this might be the way to go for hot water! I like his water station cart, a little pricey might build my own. Take a look at www.hotcampshowers.com . adios bill

2 comments:

  1. Excellent resource Bill. I can't believe they are priced so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice piece of equipment Bill, I Have one those Zodi's single cylinder water heaters and to be honest with you I haven't tried it out yet to see how well it will work yet. It's pretty interesting that you put up this post cause I have been conjuring up Ideas to heat up water using a wood burning stove this old rough draft I made up a year or so ago and I'll post it on my blog, like I say it's real rough,hehe but yeah, that will be cool to see your outfit work out. This is a link to that Zodi out fit. http://www.zodi.com/web-content/

    ReplyDelete