I just watched the video on montelloalpacacompany, pretty funny stuff! . The people in the film are they all locals?. Maybe i will fly in soon. bye for now bill.
Hello Bill, Good to hear back from you. And I must say you really have it going for yourself to be able to fly to and from your destinations at will. And It would be nice to be able to meet you and Preston, Preston and I haven't met yet however we have conversed a bit. I'm about 4-1/2 miles further west from Preston and then go north about 2-1/4 miles, I'm right below the foot hills It's a ways up from the gamble road which is just west of the hiway. Well Bill Stay in touch and we'll see if we can make the meet up in Montello happen. Just a question for you, you say that you plan on living in Mexico during the winter months and then live in Montello in the summer? And do you plan on a coventional home or a alternative type styled home? Well Bill, i'll close for now and we'll talk soon, Augie
Hello Bill, Good to hear back from you. And I must say you really have it going for yourself to be able to fly to and from your destinations at will. And It would be nice to be able to meet you and Preston, Preston and I haven't met yet however we have conversed a bit. I'm about 4-1/2 miles further west from Preston and then go north about 2-1/4 miles, I'm right below the foot hills It's a ways up from the gamble road which is just west of the hiway. Well Bill Stay in touch and we'll see if we can make the meet up in Montello happen. Just a question for you, you say that you plan on living in Mexico during the winter months and then live in Montello in the summer? And do you plan on a coventional home or a alternative type styled home? Well Bill, i'll close for now and we'll talk soon, Augie
ReplyDelete